www.generationsofmemories.com
www.generationsofmemories.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome new baby


I had fun creating this card and envelope for Bonnie, Mikes sisters' baby shower. I used "My Cricut Expression and "New Arrival" cartridge for the words and die cut embellishments. My Copic Markers were put to the test to create a little detail that I thought was needed. The Rhinestone that I used for the eyes...and the polka dot onesie (that I added to the inside of the card) are from Kaiser. I love those...there are 100 to the package and are all different sizes. The papers were from the Imaginisce Line "Cutie Patootie. All of these items can be found in our store Generations of Memories at this time. I can't remember where I got the tiny buttons. :-) I created this with out any of Tim Holtzs' distressing ink....I am going to try another one using the inks....i'll post that when I get it done....you be the judge....tell me what you like better. Have fun creating your next baby shower project.
PS: Don't you just love the little ducks?

No comments: