www.generationsofmemories.com
www.generationsofmemories.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Laura" wins big in Chicago at Chatterbox Booth


Laura my youngest daughter had the opportunity to join me at CHA Summer Show in
Chicago in July 2006. We had a ball seeing all the new products and making purchases for Generations of Memories. Last minute Laura decided to drop her name into a raffle drawing that "Chatterbox" was just about to draw. Well low and behold she won a "Trunk full of Chatterbox scrapbooking goodies valued at over $300.00. She was ecstatic. The manufacturers are so generous. Thank you Chatterbox and thank you Laura for joining me. This layout was done with a "kit of the month" kit that I received. I hated the papers.....still do....but I thought lets see what I can do with it.....I just wanted to try and do a layout with something I hated. I don't think it turned out that bad. :-)

No comments: