www.generationsofmemories.com
www.generationsofmemories.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wendy Vecchi ----Studio 490


Oh Wendy Wendy Wendy......you have created a monster. :-) LOVE your stamps.....Love your work and just love you as a person. For those of you that know Wendy you know she is a lovely gal thru and thru. I had the pleasure of meeting Wendy in July of 2008 at Chicago. Lynne, my Generations of Memories Store manager had already had the pleasure of meeting Wendy at Ranger Univertsity in the fall of 2007. This was before Wendy had become what we call "Famous"! And famous she is and she truly deserves the fame and hopfully fortune that comes along with it. She has created her own line of rubber stamps Studio 490. We offer them in our store. Please be sure to check out Wendys' Studio 490. Lynne & I can't wait to see what's new that she will be unvailing at CHA winter. :-) Wendy thank you for all your talent and your willingness to share your creativity with us all.

Above is a small mini album I did with one of Wendys' stamps from her "Ticket To Art" stamp collection, Tim Holtz grunge board, Ranger Distressing Inks, album from Rusty Pickle, glossy accents, chipboard, my Cuttlebug machine and embossing folders! OH....I was in my glory!

1 comment:

wendy vecchi said...

Debbie...
WOW!! This is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE it.
THANKS soooooo much for the kind words. I appreciate it.
Studio 490 Set 2???
YUMMY STUFF...just you wait!
Send me your email...I'll send a peek!