www.generationsofmemories.com
www.generationsofmemories.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Addison Michael

Here he is our "Precious One" as he is known by Me-Maw.



Addison Michaelis our first Grandchild and the only boy. He was born Sept 8, 2007 and I was there to experience his birth. As a matter of fact I cut his imbillical cord as no one else dared to do it. Laura did not want to do it and Mike would have passed out looking at it. :-) Someone had to do it... I was honored. A day I will treasure forever. I wish my mom could have been there for the birth of my two precious ones.




These are some Digital layouts I've done. Halloween and My Boys are actually what we call in the digital world "Ploppers"....



The others I have completely designed myself in Adobe Photoshop with papers, embellishments, word art etc that I have purchased off of Digital Scrapbook sites. I think most of these were with DSP.


I enjoy digital scrapbooking but prefer traditional paper sacrapbooking. Digital gives me the flexability to scrapbook anywhere as long as lap top will travel. I have done work in airports to on the beach. I am very content as long as I am designing and creating.





No comments: