www.generationsofmemories.com
www.generationsofmemories.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I just like to make little Journals and mini albums. I don't know why....maybe it just the sense of accomplishment. I made this litle Journal for Sue a dear friend of mine for many years...(she was in on giving me my first baby shower if that tells you anything). Sue also worked for us for over 6 years for which we were very thankful. Sue loves to keep notes....she would record everything. She is one of the most organized people I have ever known.,,,,.and rubber bands.....boy did she love them. She was in her glory when the orders would come in from EK and she could check in and price all the Jolees....and then put them neatly back in their packages and put rubberbands around them. LOVE YOU SUE. Miss your laughter.


No comments: