www.generationsofmemories.com
www.generationsofmemories.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pure Beauty

I took a few moments one nite this past week to create this layout of Miss Olivia. 
She is such a doll baby.  I love her so much and miss her as she lives about a 4 hour plane ride away.  But I do treasure the time that we are together and look forward to our next visit.  Heres  a quick posting of a layout I did recently of Miss Olivia. She has the most beautiful eyes....blond hair, blue eyes....she is going to be a heart throb. :-)
I created this layout with the new "Fresh Clothesline" collection from Little Yellow Bicycle, May arts ribbon, Dew drops from The Robins Nest, Hero Arts pearls. A simple layout that perfectly enhanced the beauty of Olivia. Enjoy and have a wonderful day.

No comments: