www.generationsofmemories.com
www.generationsofmemories.blogspot.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lynne gave us girls a sketch challenge.  We got together one evening and had a great time creating from one of the sketches she had designed.  What fun we had.  One sketch and three different takes on it. Mine ended up being a two page layout that I did of my November 09 vacation to Aruba.

I just loved this line of paper that was created by  "Flair", their Summer Daze line. I love the colors....yummy blue Carribean colors.  Anyone that knows me knows that I love anything to do with water, blue ocean water, sand, sun, hot temps and a lounge chair.  :-)  Peggy created a beautiful winter scene. Lynne created an adorable layout from a recent Florida vacation. I usually beat to a different drummer as you can see. 




May Arts makes the best ribbon by far and of course the sheer teal blue I used in this layout blended so nicely with the papers and embellishments.  Flowers and paper punch from Martha Stewart, Bazzil cartstock were also included.  I just LOVE all of the Martha Stewart punches.  The punch I used here I was from Marthas crown set. You can find these papers, punches and embellishments at Generations of Memories .  I enjoyed creating these layouts as much as I did the vacation.




What wonderful vacation photos do you have hidden in your camera or computer?  Its time to bring them to life.  I hope that maybe these layouts will inspire you in some way to create one of your special memories.  I would love to see what you create. :-)

No comments: